Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally?

So. After a couple of the most stressful days EVER. I am pretty sure that I will actually be flying out on Wednesday and going to Zambia. My Aunt worked miracles and I owe her so much!

So I am all packed (one bag: 47 pounds, other bag: 34 pounds) Guess I will have to see if they weigh the same on the airlines' scale and if they make me get rid of the extra pound (although I have no idea what I would get rid of!)

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and being so supportive. Peter, I am really sorry about all the different answers you put up with, you are the best.

2 comments:

~Sara said...

i'm so relieved you get to go!! i'm way excited for you babe - have a fabulous start to your trip :) i'll be putting a package together for you eventually (read - you'll get it within the year?)

love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! See, this is why we get along so well together: we agree on just about everything.

It was pretty crazy though. I feel like if i were a tree, and someone cut me open, they would be able to tell exactly when you left for Zambia by looking at my rings.

I'm glad you're having an "amazing" time though. I can't wait for the first phone call where I get to shut up and listen to an avalanche of your stories.

You are missed,
-Peter