Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Week! Ahhhh

Wow does time fly! I have already started packing (hopefully my scale is right because the charge for an extra pound is $65!!!)

I got to speak to my old high school today to the 1945-Present history classes. They were really great and asked really good questions. I was really happy to get the chance to do that and hopefully I will get to write to a class or to Mrs. Gesek.

My music is pretty updated, thank you Barun for all the great Indian tunes. And my going away party was amazing!

So all that is left is packing, my last day with Lindsay, Andrew's birthday, Valentine's Day with Peter, then the last two days with my family and the drive down to DC (and hopefully seeing some friends down there for lunch!)

Ahhh. The butterflies in my stomach have definitely started.

PS. I got a sleeping bag that only weighs a pound, and it was on sale!!!! I am so lucky!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I want to go to your going away party!! Miss you and hope things are going well, I'm so excited for you. I know you will be amazing. And just know exactly what yo'ull take out of your suitcase if you have to...I ended up having to shed a few pounds of weight at the airport, but the woman felt so bad for me that I just looked like I was making an effort and she let me through with a few extra pounds. ;-)